Filter error

Nov 26, 2010 at 3:11 PM

1. I have no tag for the page but the page is displayed ( Filter Tabs by Taxonomy Tags , select vocabularies)

ex. I have a page Paris and Vocabular( France Town with items   Metz,Paris .....).

For page Paris, I have not selected any page tag.

Page "Paris" is displayed because cities vocabulary contains the word "Paris"

2. I have a page with tags Paris ( but other title).

Page is not displayed  ( Select Terms, Terms ->Paris)

I think you do not filter by tags page.

Thanks for new release,

Marius

Coordinator
Nov 26, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Ok that is really confusing, i am trying to understand what you mean.

So you want that the tax filter should filter pages that contains the tags on that page. You initial wanted that i filter by the site name not the containing tags.

But anyways it makes sense now filter by page tags, i should add this.

Coordinator
Nov 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Ok i updated the current version in downloads area. The tags are now filtered by the tags page instead of the site name. I think it is now how you wanted it?!

Nov 26, 2010 at 7:20 PM

It's ok now but ...

Do not filter properly if we have 2 or more tags for page.

Marius

Coordinator
Nov 26, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Can you explain what happen?

Nov 26, 2010 at 8:07 PM

If I have a page with 2 tags "France" and "Paris"  and if I want to filter only  by terms "Paris",  then do not show me anything

Marius

Coordinator
Nov 26, 2010 at 8:16 PM
mariusm wrote:

If I have a page with 2 tags "France" and "Paris"  and if I want to filter only  by terms "Paris",  then do not show me anything

Marius

Are those Pages Child Pages?

I guess If you want to display A Page Like Main->Sub1->Sub2  and you want to display Sub2 that wont work, only when Sub2 and Main are also contain the tags, in your case Paris.

I see if i can fix that.

Nov 26, 2010 at 8:21 PM
Edited Nov 26, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Page is  level 1.

The errors occurs when we have 2 or more tags for page. If we have just 1 tag it's ok

Marius

Coordinator
Dec 18, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Edited Dec 18, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Sorry for the Late Reply. I finally think i fixed that issue, I reworked that function and it should work now. Also the Terms Filter can be used in the Skin Object.